The Push For Better Lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Linqer Activation Code 4
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 pm by yovelnan

» Tamil Language Course, Tamil Language, Learn Tamil In India Mht
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:03 am by yovelnan

» Business Man
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm by yovelnan

» Stronghold Crusader
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 am by yovelnan

» Weekly Review of Top Songs
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 am by Admin

» Bands with "better" lyrics
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am by Cory

» Website Improvements
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 am by Admin

» Christian Based Bands
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:08 pm by Cory

» Lady Gaga
    Weekly Review of Top Songs EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:01 pm by Cory

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Weekly Review of Top Songs

3 posters

Go down

Weekly Review of Top Songs Empty Weekly Review of Top Songs

Post by Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Every Sunday a review will be posted of the most recent weeks top 20 songs. Scroll down to bottom most post to see most recent weekly review.

The review will consist of checking lyrics for vulgar language and bad meanings.

Songs will be given a PASS or FAIL rated on the two things listed above. Also if a song is said to be UNDECIDED, this is put for others to express what they get from the song and if it should be a PASS or FAIL.

Put your input in on these top songs and what they mean to you or if you get a different meaning from something.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin

https://pushforbetterlyrics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Weekly Review of Top Songs Empty Re: Weekly Review of Top Songs

Post by Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 am

For the week of March 20-26

1.) No Sleep by Wiz Khalifa. Grand total of 7 vulgar words and the song is talking about smoking weed. FAIL
    2.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    3.) S&M by Rihana. No vulgar words, but if you do go read the lyrics it nasty, all it talks about is sex. FAIL
    4.) E.T. by Katy Perry. No vulgar words. Again another song about making love and touching. FAIL
    5.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    6.) Best Love Song (feat. Chris Brown) by T-Pain no vulgar language and it’s a song talking about a love song. PASS
    7.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    8.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    9.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    10.) Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne& Busta Rhymes) by Chris Brown This song had 34 or more vulgar words. FAIL
    11.) Who Says by Selena Gomez Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    12.) John (feat. Rick Ross) by Lil Wayne wow… 43 Vulgar words… FAIL
    13.) E.T. (feat. Kanye West) by Katy Perry has 1 vulgar word and talks about sex. FAIL
    14.) Down On Me (feat. 50 cent) by Jeremih & 50 Cent Talks about sex, alcohol, and really dirty dancing. FAIL
    15.) Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri . Post break up song. PASS
    16.) Forget You by Cee Lo Green. 10 Vulgar words. FAIL
    17.) I Need a Doctor (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) Dr. Dre has 16 vulgar words. FAIL
    18.) Till the World Ends by Britney Spears has 1 vulgar word and is talking about dirty dancing. FAIL
    19.) F**kin’ Perfect by P!nk Repeats the f word 7 times. FAIL
    20.) Firework by Katy Perry. No vulgar words. PASS

Just 5 songs out of the top 20 passed. This is bad. Please help get the word out!!!

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 am

For the week of March 27 through April 2
    ** indicates new to the list from most recent week.

1.) E.T. (feat. Kanye West) by Katy Perry has 1 vulgar word and talks about sex. FAIL
    2.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    3.) S&M by Rihana. No vulgar words, but if you do go read the lyrics it nasty, all it talks about is sex. FAIL
    4.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    5.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    6.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    7.) Till the World Ends by Britney Spears has 1 vulgar word and is talking about dirty dancing. FAIL
    8.) E.T. by Katy Perry. No vulgar words. Again another song about making love and touching. FAIL
    9.) Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne& Busta Rhymes) by Chris Brown This song had 34 or more vulgar words. FAIL
    10.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    11.) Who Says by Selena Gomez Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    12.) Down On Me (feat. 50 cent) by Jeremih & 50 Cent Talks about sex, alcohol, and really dirty dancing. FAIL
    13.) No Sleep by Wiz Khalifa. Grand total of 7 vulgar words and the song is talking about smoking weed. FAIL
    **14.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    15.) John (feat. Rick Ross) by Lil Wayne wow… 43 Vulgar words… FAIL
    **16.) Written In the Stars (feat. Eric Turner) by Tinie Tempah. 3 vulgar words. FAIL
    17.) I Need a Doctor (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) Dr. Dre has 16 vulgar words. FAIL
    18.) Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri . Post break up song. PASS
    19.) Firework by Katy Perry. No vulgar words. PASS
    20.) Forget You by Cee Lo Green. 10 Vulgar words. FAIL

Down one this week to just 4 out of 20 songs passing. Again I might add that there are some I do not know the exact meaning of that why I leave it as UNDECIDED. Discuss the song and see what others things and see if we can come to a decision.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

For the week of April 3 through April 9

1.) E.T. (feat. Kanye West) by Katy Perry has 1 vulgar word and talks about sex. FAIL
    4.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    5.) Till the World Ends by Britney Spears has 1 vulgar word and is talking about dirty dancing. FAIL
    6.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    7.) Down On Me (feat. 50 cent) by Jeremih & 50 Cent Talks about sex, alcohol, and really dirty dancing. FAIL
    **8.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    9.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    10.) Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne& Busta Rhymes) by Chris Brown This song had 34 or more vulgar words. FAIL
    11.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    12.) Who Says by Selena Gomez Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    13.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    14.) Written In the Stars (feat. Eric Turner) by Tinie Tempah. 3 vulgar words. FAIL
    **15.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL
    **16.) Honey Bee by Blake Shelton has no vulgar words but does speak of alcoholic drinks. I don’t think that just because this is a country song that the drink reference should be dismissed. I’m being picky. So… FAIL
    **18.) Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.) by Jessie J. Song has 2 vulgar words. Song talks about money. Again not basing song rating from the meaning but from the use of vulgar words. FAIL
    **19.) Roll Up by Wiz Khalifa. References to cheating on a spouse, and smoking weed. Has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    20.) E.T. by Katy Perry. No vulgar words. Again another song about making love and touching. FAIL

Down again this week to 2 out of the 20 tops songs passing.Again I might add that there are some I do not know the exact meaning of that why I leave it as UNDECIDED. Discuss the song and see what others things and see if we can come to a decision.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 pm

For the week of April 10 through April 16

** 1.) Judas by Lady Gaga. Im at a loss for words on this one. She keeps trying to take Biblical things and she uses them in the strangest ways. Please go read the lyrics and tell me what you think. FAIL http://www.metrolyrics.com/judas-lyrics-lady-gaga.html
    2.) E.T. (feat. Kanye West) by Katy Perry has 1 vulgar word and talks about sex. FAIL
    3.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    4.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    5.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    6.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    7.) Down On Me (feat. 50 cent) by Jeremih & 50 Cent Talks about sex, alcohol, and really dirty dancing. FAIL
    8.) the World Ends by Britney Spears has 1 vulgar word and is talking about dirty dancing. FAIL
    **9.) S&M (Remix) [feat. Britney Spears] by Rihanna. Talks about being bad, sex, sinning. FAIL
    11.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    12.) Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.) by Jessie J. Song has 2 vulgar words. Song talks about money. Again not basing song rating from the meaning but from the use of vulgar words. FAIL
    **13.) Country Girl (Shake It for Me) by Luke Bryan. Is about dirty dancing of some sort and mentions alcohol. FAIL
    14.) Written In the Stars (feat. Eric Turner) by Tinie Tempah. 3 vulgar words. FAIL
    15.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL
    16.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    18.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    19.) Who Says by Selena Gomez Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    20.) S&M by Rihana. No vulgar words, but if you do go read the lyrics it nasty, all it talks about is sex. FAIL

Again only 2 songs passed. Again I ask to help get the word out. The website is still in its beginning stages and hope to have a few upgrades and additions coming soon. Thank you

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 am

For the week of April 17 through April 23

2.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    3.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    4.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    5.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    8.) Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne& Busta Rhymes) by Chris Brown This song had 34 or more vulgar words. FAIL
    9.) Who Says by Selena Gomez Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    10.) Written In the Stars (feat. Eric Turner) by Tinie Tempah. 3 vulgar words. FAIL
    11.) Judas by Lady Gaga. Im at a loss for words on this one. She keeps trying to take Biblical things and she uses them in the strangest ways. Please go read the lyrics and tell me what you think. FAIL http://www.metrolyrics.com/judas-lyrics-lady-gaga.html
    12.) Till the World Ends by Britney Spears has 1 vulgar word and is talking about dirty dancing. FAIL
    13.) S&M by Rihana. No vulgar words, but if you do go read the lyrics it nasty, all it talks about is sex. FAIL
    14.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL
    15.) Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.) by Jessie J. Song has 2 vulgar words. Song talks about money. Again not basing song rating from the meaning but from the use of vulgar words. FAIL
    16.) I Need a Doctor (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) Dr. Dre has 16 vulgar words. FAIL
    17.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    19.) Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    **20.) Run the World (Girls) [Single Version] by Beyonce. Has 1 degrading word. And repeats “this motha ….” It doesn’t actually say the f bomb on the end. But everyone know the phrase and knows what word goes there. So on that I give it a FAIL

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 am

For the week of April 24 through April 30

1.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    2.) E.T. (feat. Kanye West) by Katy Perry has 1 vulgar word and talks about sex. FAIL
    3.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    4.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    5.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    **6.) Till the World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix) [feat. Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha] by Britney Spears talks about sex and has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    7.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    8.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    9.) Written In the Stars (feat. Eric Turner) by Tinie Tempah. 3 vulgar words. FAIL
    11.) Down On Me (feat. 50 cent) by Jeremih & 50 Cent Talks about sex, alcohol, and really dirty dancing. FAIL
    12.) S&M by Rihana. No vulgar words, but if you do go read the lyrics it nasty, all it talks about is sex. FAIL
    13.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL
    14.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    15.) Judas by Lady Gaga. Im at a loss for words on this one. She keeps trying to take Biblical things and she uses them in the strangest ways. Please go read the lyrics and tell me what you think. FAIL http://www.metrolyrics.com/judas-lyrics-lady-gaga.html
    16.) Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.) by Jessie J. Song has 2 vulgar words. Song talks about money. Again not basing song rating from the meaning but from the use of vulgar words. FAIL
    **18.) Honey Bee by Blake Shelton has no vulgar words but does speak of alcoholic drinks. I don’t think that just because this is a country song that the drink reference should be dismissed. I’m being picky. So… FAIL
    **19.) Roll Up by Wiz Khalifa. References to cheating on a spouse, and smoking weed. Has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    20.) Who Says by Selena Gomez Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS

Finally a number one that is a pass… Sad to say that it is 1 out of 2 of the top 20 that did pass.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 pm

For the week of May 1 through May 7

1.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE no vulgar words. Post break up song. PASS
    **2.)Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum is a good song. From the song I get that it’s talking about keeping yourself pure with your special other some. Good Song. PASS
    3.) E.T. (feat. Kanye West) by Katy Perry has 1 vulgar word and talks about sex. FAIL
    4.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    5.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    6.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    **7.) Where Them Girls At (feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida) by David Guetta, Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj talks about sex, and has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    8.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    9.) Judas by Lady Gaga. Im at a loss for words on this one. She keeps trying to take Biblical things and she uses them in the strangest ways. Please go read the lyrics and tell me what you think. FAIL http://www.metrolyrics.com/judas-lyrics-lady-gaga.html
    10.) Blow by Ke$ha Song had no vulgar words but not sure on the meaning. UNDECIDED
    11.) Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne& Busta Rhymes) by Chris Brown This song had 34 or more vulgar words. FAIL
    **12.) Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock) by LMFAO. Song talks about drinking and has 1 vulgar word. FAIL (I would also like to point out something about the artist’s name, LMFAO is an acronym for Laughing My F***ing A** Off .. this is a really bad name)
    13.) Born This Way by Lady GaGa. Though this one was going somewhere good with her talking about God then this "No matter gay, straight or bi lesbian, transgendered life I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive." Self explanatory. FAIL
    **14.) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Song mentions selling drugs, undressing. And has 6 vulgar words. FAIL
    15.) Down On Me (feat. 50 cent) by Jeremih & 50 Cent Talks about sex, alcohol, and really dirty dancing. FAIL
    **16.) Fast Lane by Bad Meets Evil. Has vulgar lyric meanings, drinking alcohol references, and has 16 vulgar words. FAIL
    **17.) The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa. “I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong,” .. song basically describes wanting to push the limits of a person’s moral standards and crossing lines. FAIL
    18.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL
    19.) S&M by Rihana. No vulgar words, but if you do go read the lyrics it nasty, all it talks about is sex. FAIL
    20.) Written In the Stars (feat. Eric Turner) by Tinie Tempah. 3 vulgar words. FAIL

The top 2 this week are passing. This is good. But it’s bad that those are the only 2 that did pass out of the top 20.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

For the week of June 12 through June 18
    Sorry it’s been a bit since I last posted the review but this has given a chance for more new songs to come up to be reviewed.

1.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE. There is one word in the song that some lyric websites say is “ship” but one other website said it was “s**t” . After listening to the song it sounds like “ship” Post break up song. PASS
    2.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull. Talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    3.) Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock) by LMFAO. Song talks about drinking and has 1 vulgar word. FAIL (I would also like to point out something about the artist’s name, LMFAO is an acronym for Laughing My F***ing A** Off .. this is a really bad name)
    4.) The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa. “I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong,” .. song basically describes wanting to push the limits of a person’s moral standards and crossing lines. FAIL
    5.) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Song mentions selling drugs, undressing. And has 6 vulgar words. FAIL
    6.) **Dirt Road Anthem (Remix) [feat. Ludacris] by Jason Aldean. Talks about smoking, drinking. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    7.) **Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry. Lyrics include: drinking, partying, drinking. These lyrics were used “a menage a trios” which is French for basically a threesome. It also has a couple vulgar words. FAIL
    8.) **How to Love by Lil Wayne. Seems to try to drop some hints of immoral standards and has 1 vulgar words. FAIL
    9.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. Has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    10.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    11.) **Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Does speak of a party but not bad parking. I think I’ll give it a PASS
    12.) **Today Is Your Day by Shania Twain. Songs meaning is basically don’t let anyone get you down. No vulgar words or bad meanings. PASS
    13.) **Don't Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo. Talks about some bad partying. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    14.) **Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall by Coldplay. Nothing bad. PASS
    15.) **Who Says by Selena Gomez. Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    16.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL
    17.) **Good Life by OneRepublic. Didn’t really get the meaning but has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    18.) Just Can't Get Enough by The Black Eyed Peas. Has one vulgar word and talks about making love. FAIL
    19.) **I’m On One (feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne) by DJ Khaled. Has 29 vulgar words. FAIL
    20.) ** Honey Bee by Blake Shelton has no vulgar words but does speak of alcoholic drinks. I don’t think that just because this is a country song that the drink reference should be dismissed. I’m being picky. So… FAIL

Better than it has been. 5 out of the top 20 were passing.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:56 am

For the week of June 19 through June 25

1.) Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry. Lyrics include: drinking, partying, drinking. These lyrics were used “a menage a trios” which is French for basically a threesome. It also has a couple vulgar words. FAIL
    2.) Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock) by LMFAO. Song talks about drinking and has 1 vulgar word. FAIL (I would also like to point out something about the artist’s name, LMFAO is an acronym for Laughing My F***ing A** Off .. this is a really bad name)
    3.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull. Talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    4.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE. There is one word in the song that some lyric websites say is “ship” but one other website said it was “s**t” . After listening to the song it sounds like “ship” Post break up song. PASS
    5.) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Song mentions selling drugs, undressing. And has 6 vulgar words. FAIL
    6.) The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa. “I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong,” .. song basically describes wanting to push the limits of a person’s moral standards and crossing lines. FAIL
    7.) Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Does speak of a party but not bad parking. I think I’ll give it a PASS
    8.) How to Love by Lil Wayne. Seems to try to drop some hints of immoral standards and has 1 vulgar words. FAIL
    9.) **Lighters (feat. Bruno Mars) by Bad Meets Evil. Mainly talks about drugs and smoking and has 20 vulgar words or more. FAIL
    10.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. Has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    11.) Don't Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo. Talks about some bad partying. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    12.) Who Says by Selena Gomez. Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    13.) Good Life by OneRepublic. Didn’t really get the meaning but has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    14.) Dirt Road Anthem (Remix) [feat. Ludacris] by Jason Aldean. Talks about smoking, drinking. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    15.) Honey Bee by Blake Shelton has no vulgar words but does speak of alcoholic drinks. I don’t think that just because this is a country song that the drink reference should be dismissed. I’m being picky. So… FAIL
    16.) On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) by Jennifer Lopez. Talks about sex, drinking, and a reference to drugs. FAIL
    17.) Dirt Road Anthem (Remix) [feat. Ludacris] by Jason Aldean. Talks about smoking, drinking. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    18.) I’m On One (feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne) by DJ Khaled. Has 29 vulgar words. FAIL
    19.) **Remind Me (Duet with Carrie Underwood) by Brad Paisley. Its like a love song that been influenced by today and hits a little at some intimate times. Doesn’t seem bad… So PASS
    20.) The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco has 4 vulgar words and I describe this song as a modern version of Queen’s Show must go on. I don’t base the rating off of the meaning for this song but for the use of vulgar language. FAIL

4 out of 20 songs passing...

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm

I was kind of surprised when I first heard Jason Aldean's song. I'm a fan of his, but when I heard this new one I had to turn it off. I wasn't aware that he teamed up with Ludacris, which makes me even more upset

Joel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 am

For the week of July 3 through July 9

1.) Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock) by LMFAO. Song talks about drinking and has 1 vulgar word. FAIL (I would also like to point out something about the artist’s name, LMFAO is an acronym for Laughing My F***ing A** Off .. this is a really bad name)
    2.) Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry. Lyrics include: drinking, partying, drinking. These lyrics were used “a menage a trios” which is French for basically a threesome. It also has a couple vulgar words. FAIL
    3.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull. Talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    4.) Good Life by OneRepublic. Didn’t really get the meaning but has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    5.) Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Does speak of a party but not bad partying. I think I’ll give it a PASS
    6.) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Song mentions selling drugs, undressing. And has 6 vulgar words. FAIL
    7.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE. There is one word in the song that some lyric websites say is “ship” but one other website said it was “s**t” . After listening to the song it sounds like “ship” Post break up song. PASS
    8.) How to Love by Lil Wayne. Seems to try to drop some hints of immoral standards and has 1 vulgar words. FAIL
    9.) Dirt Road Anthem (Remix) [feat. Ludacris] by Jason Aldean. Talks about smoking, drinking. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    10.) The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa. “I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong,” .. song basically describes wanting to push the limits of a person’s moral standards and crossing lines. FAIL
    11.) Don't Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo. Talks about some bad partying. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    12.) ** I Wanna Go by Britney Spears. Talks about sex, and being inappropriate. FAIL
    13.) ** Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene. Love song. PASS
    14.) Honey Bee by Blake Shelton has no vulgar words but does speak of alcoholic drinks. I don’t think that just because this is a country song that the drink reference should be dismissed. I’m being picky. So… FAIL
    15.) I’m On One (feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne) by DJ Khaled. Has 29 vulgar words. FAIL
    16.) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. Has no vulgar words but mentions some not so nice things. FAIL
    17.) Who Says by Selena Gomez. Disney keeps their artist clean. PASS
    18.) ** Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce. Tends to use the Lord’s name in a vain way. And has 2 vulgar words. PASS
    19.) Knee Deep (feat. Jimmy Buffet) by Zac Brown Band. Dream vacation song. PASS
    20.) Remind Me (Duet with Carrie Underwood) by Brad Paisley. Its like a love song that been influenced by today and hits a little at some intimate times. Doesn’t seem bad… So PASS
    7 out of the top 20…. Starting to get a little better. I hope it keeps getting better.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 pm

For the week of July 31 through August 6

1.) Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock) by LMFAO. Song talks about drinking and has 1 vulgar word. FAIL (I would also like to point out something about the artist’s name, LMFAO is an acronym for Laughing My F***ing A** Off .. this is a really bad name)
    2.) **Lighters (feat. Bruno Mars) by Bad Meets Evil. Mainly talks about drugs and smoking and has 20 vulgar words or more. FAIL
    3.) Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry. Lyrics include: drinking, partying, drinking. These lyrics were used “a menage a trios” which is French for basically a threesome. It also has a couple vulgar words. FAIL
    4.) Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Does speak of a party but not bad partying. I think I’ll give it a PASS
    5.) How to Love by Lil Wayne. Seems to try to drop some hints of immoral standards and has 1 vulgar words. FAIL
    6.) Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Song mentions selling drugs, undressing. And has 6 vulgar words. FAIL
    7.) I Wanna Go by Britney Spears. Talks about sex, and being inappropriate. FAIL
    8.) **Otis (feat. Otis Redding) by JAY Z & Kanye West. Has 7 vulgar words and has some vain references to Biblical things. FAIL
    9.) Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull. Talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    10.) Rollin In the Deep by ADELE. There is one word in the song that some lyric websites say is “ship” but one other website said it was “s**t” . After listening to the song it sounds like “ship” Post break up song. PASS
    11.) **Marvins Room by Drake. Has 14 vulgar words and talks explicitly about drinking and sex. FAIL
    12.) **Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People. Talks about smoking and a shooting people. Reviews say it’s basically a song about a kid going on a killing spree of his friends. FAIL
    13.) Dirt Road Anthem (Remix) [feat. Ludacris] by Jason Aldean. Talks about smoking, drinking. Has 1 vulgar word. FAIL
    14.) **If I Die Young by The Band Perry. Not a bad song. PASS
    15.) Good Life by OneRepublic. Didn’t really get the meaning but has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    16.) The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa. “I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong,” .. song basically describes wanting to push the limits of a person’s moral standards and crossing lines. FAIL
    17.) Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce. Tends to use the Lord’s name in a vain way. And has 2 vulgar words. PASS
    18.) Knee Deep (feat. Jimmy Buffet) by Zac Brown Band. Dream vacation song. PASS
    19.) ** Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from “The Voice” Performance) [feat. Christina Aguilera] by Maroon 5. Has 1 vulgar lyric and talks about undressing and being naked in front of each other. FAIL
    20.) ** Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owen. Talks about grabbing beers. Going to give it an UNDECIDED because of the Song Genre it’s kind of iffy to choose here. Tell me what you think.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindreddrumr Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

I just listened to the Party Rock Anthem along with the words typed out. Not only is the song about drinking, but it's about being at a strip club. Before I checked your website I was thinking about downloading the song. I never really knew what they said and was shocked when I read the lyrics. At the end of the song, they say something like "You're naked now." Very disturbing.

Kindreddrumr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 am

For the week of Sept 4 through Sept 10.
    **indicates a song that has not been reviewed before

1. **Someone Like You by ADELE. Clean song. PASS
    2. Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from “The Voice” Performance) [feat. Christina Aguilera] by Maroon 5. Has 1 vulgar lyric and talks about undressing and being naked in front of each other. FAIL
    3. Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People. Talks about smoking and a shooting people. Reviews say it’s basically a song about a kid going on a killing spree of his friends. FAIL
    4. **You and I by Lady GaGa. It’s so sad when she puts lyrics like she will “serve Jesus Christ” and lyrics like the “first time we made love”(not in marriage)… FAIL
    5. **You Make Me Feel… (feat. Sabi) by Cobra Starship. Seems like it has an illicit meaning with it but I’m not quite sure what it is. So for now… UNDECIDED.. but im leaning more towards FAIL.
    6. ** Cheers (Drink to That) by Rihanna. Has somewhere around 10 vulgar words and the song is just talking about drinking. FAIL
    7. **Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) – Single by Gym Class Heroes. Cool song. Its clean. PASS
    8. Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock) by LMFAO. Song talks about drinking and has 1 vulgar word. FAIL (I would also like to point out something about the artist’s name, LMFAO is an acronym for Laughing My F***ing A** Off .. this is a really bad name)
    9. How to Love by Lil Wayne. Seems to try to drop some hints of immoral standards and has 1 vulgar words. FAIL
    10. Rollin In the Deep by ADELE. There is one word in the song that some lyric websites say is “ship” but one other website said it was “s**t” . After listening to the song it sounds like “ship” Post break up song. PASS
    11. Love on Top by Beyonce. Doesn’t seem too bad and I didn’t see any bad lyrics. PASS
    12. Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer) by Pitbull. Talks about sex, drinking. FAIL
    13. Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Does speak of a party but not bad partying. I think I’ll give it a PASS
    14. **If I Die Young by The Band Perry. Not a bad song. PASS
    15. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry. Lyrics include: drinking, partying, drinking. These lyrics were used “a menage a trios” which is French for basically a threesome. It also has a couple vulgar words. FAIL
    16. I Wanna Go by Britney Spears. Talks about sex, and being inappropriate. FAIL
    17. ** Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj) by David Guetta. Talks about touching and that seems to be the way to turn the person on. Doesn’t seem like a good song. FAIL
    18. Remind Me (Duet with Carrie Underwood) by Brad Paisley. Its like a love song that been influenced by today and hits a little at some intimate times. Doesn’t seem bad… So PASS
    19. Good Life by OneRepublic. Didn’t really get the meaning but has 2 vulgar words. FAIL
    20. **Without You (feat. Usher) by David Guetta. Nothing bad. PASS

8 PASS … AND 12 FAIL…. We are still losing. Sad to see so many useless songs.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 am

Sorry it has been a while since the last post. Because of how busy college is this will probably turn into a monthly thing.

Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down